Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Paris

Sorry I have been so busy to post so I have decided to keep my posts brief and regular rather then long and irregular mainly so mum and dad know I am still alive.

My first full day in Paris was dedicated to shopping and there was no where better to start then the Champs Élysées, I arrived 2 hours early because I did not realise the shops don't open until 11 am on a Sunday but by time I walked up and down scoping the shops they shops slowly started to open.










After lunch I jumped on the Metro and went to Galleries Lafayette which is the Paris equivalent to Harrods and this is where I brought my new baby's black Prada Gloves.

















Au revoir for now,

Luke

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Design is a choice.
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com