Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Paris 2

I probably have had my worst day of my trip so far but I am still having fun and I have not broken down yet.

To start the day off I caught the wrong train so after 2 hours, 3 trains and waiting at the wrong train station because there is a difference between Paris Saint Lazare and Saint Lazare I lined up to buy my ticket for the train to Versialles and the lady on the counter said "exscusmeee sirrra chateau de Versailles is closed today" so with grace, honor and no tears I said thank you and walked off so i thought that's cool at least I know where to go tomorrow.

So plan 2 I will do what I was going to do tomorrow today so of toad the Musee D'orsay as I was rushing down the stairs of the metro a guy ran into me and sent my Nikon D90 flying yes my Nikon D90 and broke my lens and the battery cover so once again I sucked it up and did not break down and thought just keep going Luke you can get it fixed, I caught the train and arrived to the entrance of the Musee D'orsay and yes It was closed today still did not break down so I thought off to the Louvre even though I have been there before i will get a guided tour so here I am now waiting for my tour to start.

Well the tour was fantastic we had a lovely French lady who spoke English take us through The Louvre all in all it was a fantastic tour.


I am currently in McDonalds having a drink and I am stuck between two people and I cannot get out because I do not know how to ask for them to move.

I am going to head back to my room now have a ret and see how I fell but i think I may stay in and read the rest of The Great Gatsby. Boring I know but I feel like I am getting a cold and it is freezing here.

















- Posted from my iPhone

1 comments:

Nate said...

This is hilarious Luke! I have days like these often and you really have to laugh or you'll cry!

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Design is a choice.
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com