Thursday, November 18, 2010

Bec Winnel

I found myself constantly searching for something to post today and there was really nothing that inspired me, I am pretty sure it was the bent door that a lady caused on my poor little baby car (FIAT) that really through my creative insight.

It was not until tonight when I saw a post on FB from a friend called Bec Winnel for her upcoming show that lead me back to her website and realised Bec is one of the most inspirational people I have had chance to meet and share a part of my life with, Bec works full time as a Graphic Designer and spends every other moment illustrating I would love a small slither of her determination and talent.

So to all my readers check out her website and I would be investing any spare cash on one of her pieces.



Gisele

3 comments:

My Charlie Girl said...

Thank you so much Luke! This means so much to hear. It puts a smile on my face and gives me more determination and motivation to keep doing what I'm doing, cause sometimes, life gets so crazy busy and I wonder what the hell I'm doing!

Sad about your car :(

Hope to see you sooner than later Mr!

xo

Claudia Cicala said...

It's Gisele??? Amazing work!

Jono said...

Go Bec! You rock!

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Design is a choice.
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com